Tourism – Culture Dak Lak tourism has big advantages with many sites able to integrate landscapes, ecology, environment and cultural traditions of many ethnic minorities in the province, such as Lak Lake, Dray Nur fall, Buon Don Tourist center, Ko Tam resort, Ea Kao ecological site and golf course, etc. Especially, Dak Lak is one of the cradles nurturing the space of gong culture in the Central Highland, which was recognized by UNESCO as an oral and intangible masterpiece of human beings. Buon Ma Thuot coffee festivals are held in every two years, attracting tens of thousands of tourists each. The system of tourism facilities is convenient with one to five-star hotels at the city center, which offer modern, open and wide rooms along with the most luxurious services for tourists.
ECO-TOURISM AREA IN CHU YANG SIN NATIONAL PARK
I.General information Location: Chu Yang Sin National Park, Krong Bong district, Dak Lak province Form of investment: Business Cooperation Contract; Joint venture between domestic and foreign; 100% domestic owned or 100% foreign owned Project size: – Area: 838 ha – Scope: Construct complete infrastructure for the eco-tourism area […]
– Area: 838 ha
– Scope: Construct complete infrastructure for the eco-tourism area while preserving the landscape of Chu Yang Sin National Park
Description of project location:
– Krong Bong district is located in the southeast of Dak Lak province, the district center is 55 km from Buon Ma Thuot city to the North west. It is bordered with:
+ 3 districts of Krong Pak, Ea Kar, M’Đrak to the North;
+ Lak district to the South;
+ Mountainous area between Dak Lak and 2 provinces of Khanh Hoa and Lam Dong to the Southeast.
– Project location: sub region 1209 and sub region 1210 within the administrative boundary of Khue Ngoc Dien commune, Krong Bong district, Dak Lak province.
– To create momentum and change social-economic development pattern towards association with tourism in locality and other neighboring areas.
– To develop eco-tourism in Chu Yang Sin national park in association with indigenous cultural tourism; eco-resort in the national park, conquering Chu Yang Sin top (2.442m above sea level, this is the highest top of mountains in Dak Lak and also the wholemountain range in the Southern central region). Help protect forest resource and biodiversity in Chu Yang Sin national park.
Labour required: 100 – 200 employees
Land use status:Special-use forest land
Legal basis for project development:
– Decree No. 117/2010/NĐ-CP dated 24/12/2010 by government on organization and management of special-use forests.
– Decision No. 92/2002/QĐ – TTg dated 12/7/2002 by Prime Minister on changing category of Chu Yang Sin Reserve to Chu Yang Sin National Park, Đăk Lăk;
– Decision No. 1282/QĐ-UBND dated 16/6/2014 by Dak Lak people’s committee approving planning on preserving and developing Chu Yang Sin National Park up to 2020.
– Decision No. 371/QĐ-SNN dated 16/3/2016 by Dak Lak Department of Agriculture and Rural Development stipulating mandate, function and organizational structure of Chu Yang Sin National Park.
Infrastructure of Project location: Roads/paths for patrolling, internal road systems need to be improved
Ability to provide labours for the project:
– Ability to provide over 200 employees.
– Labour force of the province is capable to provide professionals and workers for project.
* Incentive for land rent:
– Land rent exemption during the period of basic construction, but not exceeding 03 years from the date of receiving the decision for leasing land.
– Land rent exemption for 11 years after the time of the land rent exemption for basic construction.
* Incentive for corporate income tax:
– Preferential rate of 10% for 15 years.
– Tax exempted for 4 years, reduced 50% of payable tax amount in 9 following years.
* Incentive for import duties: – Duty exemption for imports to create fixed assets.
* Other investment incentives (if applicable) in accordance with legal regulations.