Address: 09 Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, Buon Ma Thuot City, DakLak Province -Vietnam.
Tel: 0262.3517779 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DakLak Tourism Information and Promotion Center was established under Decision No. 1341/QĐ-UBND June 24, 2014 of People’s Committee of DakLak province. DakLak Tourism Information and Promotion Center is a Public service unit under the DakLak Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
DakLak Tourism Information and Promotion Center is a Public service unit under the DakLak Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism. It has private legal entity, with its own seal and may open accounts at the State Treasury and banks as prescribed by law.
• Collect process and provide information and services on tourism to management agencies and enterprises, tourists and Investors in tourism.
• Plan domestic and foreign tourism forecast and promotion programs; take part in building tourism products and types of tourism matching the state and province’s tourism orientation.
• Implement policies, strategies, plans and schedule of tourism promotion projects
• Co-coordinate with local management agencies to submit legal documents on tourism promotion to appropriate authorities; Responsible to deploy plans and projects approved by the authorities.
• Combine or preside over local, domestic and foreign tourism promotion activities. Coordinating to organize and take part in international fairs, conferences and workshops on tourism promotion inboard and outboard based on function and duty assigned by authorities
• Introduce tourism publications catering for tourism propaganda, promotion of DakLak province based on approved plan and program.
• Consult and find programs on tourism cooperation, collaborating with businesses in the tourism market survey, introducing places to set up branches for domestic and foreign tourist companies;
• Link with domestic and foreign travel companies to survey tourist routes and attractions to serve visitors; providing tourism services to tourist.
• To organize tourism training programs in management and profession to enhance skills in tourism activities in general.